Questions to Ask When Brainstorming Content
Creating original content is hard work especially when you're feeling out of ideas or in a creative rut. I decided to put together a list of questions to ask yourself to get those creative juices going.
1. What does your brand want to accomplish this month?
2. What should your audience know before purchasing?
3. Are there any new products/services/events to promote?
4. What fun/interesting facts can you share?
5. Are there any statistics that emphasize the importance of your product/service?
6. Why do you love what you do?
7. Can you share something you have learned from any professional events that you have recently attended?
8. How do you meet the needs of your audience differently than your competition?
9. What are the benefits of your service to your consumer?
10. Can you share valuable content and information from other brands with your audience?
11. Is there anyone you could interview that would interest your audience?
12. Are there any successful posts that you have done in the past that you can expand on?
13. How do you make your audience's lives easier?
14. Can you clear up any misconceptions in your industry?
15. What are the biggest lessons you have learned?
16. Are there any questions you get asked regularly?
17. Are there any tools (apps, software, favorite blender) you could share?
18. What actions do you want to inspire?
I would love to hear of any questions that you might ask yourself when you're in the content creating process. Share them in the comments below! Also, if you're ever looking for some guidance in the content department, I now offer 1:1 consulting.